Saturday 4 October 2014

My overall experience in reading MacBeth.

I would describe my overall experience in reading Macbeth as a very positive experience. The play itself was very interesting from the beginning to the end. I really enjoyed reading this, because this is so different from what I usually read. This story wasn't predictable as I thought it would be. When I usually read books, I can actually predictable most of the plot. However when I read Macbeth, I could only predict some events. For example Macbeth knew that anyone born from a woman cannot harm him. When Macbeth fought Macduff, I knew Macduff was going to win, but I didn't know how. Because this play is so complex that it makes me think and wonder. I think reading Macbeth for English, made it much more exciting. Overall, I think Macbeth was really good and I would give it a 10/10.


A modern poster for a theatrical play of Macbeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment